Friday, April 27, 2012

What's the best way to make my hair straight? (Black Guy)?

I have good braiding hair, but I want to wear a smooth, straight ponytail. When I take my hair down, it's not long enough to put in a ponytail, or won't stay long enough for long, although my hair really comes down past my shoulders.



I normally wear my hair in braids/cornrolls, but I want to wear my hair in a ponytail. When I get my hair braided, my stylist washes it, shampoos it, and blow dry/hot combs it (with some device that does it together) My hair comes down to about my mid-back afterwards. That's the only way I've had my hair straightened since I've been growing it.



Is there a way (perm, iron, etc.) to have my hair already straight enough when I take my braids down so all I have to do is wash it, comb it and put in a ponytail and it last a whole day?



-or-



What's the best thing to do (safe thing) to make my hair straight after I take my braids down so I'm able to put it in a ponytail and it last the whole day?



And will making it straight make my hair harder to braid?



What's the best way to make my hair straight? (Black Guy)?

WELL YOU CAN TRY USING A SOFT CURLY PERM (THIO RELAXER) INTSEAD OF USING RODS COMB THE SOULUTION THROUGH, ITS LESS HARSH ON YOUR HAIR. OR YOU CAN GET THE SODIUM HYDROXIDE RELAXER, BUT U NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE EXPERIENCED WITH IT OR YOUR HAIR CAN DISOLVE YOUR HAIR, IT DISOLVES LIKE NAIR FOR YOUR LEGS, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO MANAGE ANY WAY YOU WANT



What's the best way to make my hair straight? (Black Guy)?

Yeah you need to get the relaxer after that buy GHD STRAIGHTNERS .!!!!!!!!!



What's the best way to make my hair straight? (Black Guy)?

dont wash it when u take the braids out. addind water to it will just make it shrivel up. just comb and brush it into a ponytail. dont put no perm in it!!! or just get it washed, blowdried ,then flat ironed. go to the shop or got to somebody who really knows what they r doing so u dont end up snappin on somebody for burnin yo scalp or your hair. i had buttas for years. thats how i do to keep from perming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment