Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should you wash your hair braids before you put it in to keep rid of the alkaline base b/c I heard i

areaction to some ppl. P.S. I heard vinger and a some water will work but I dont know which one 2 used the white vinger or apple cider vinger? plus I had a bad reaction the last time I got my braids taking out theyre were like tiny bumps in some part of my scalp but now they're bigger ,If ne 1 knows y this happen? (or is it a reaction to the hair I used kanelo hair the sytheic one) I 'll be glad for info.



Should you wash your hair braids before you put it in to keep rid of the alkaline base b/c I heard it cause a?

Sounds like you could have had a reaction to the synthetic hair. If the braids are out and you are still getting these bumps then you may want to seek help from a Dr. It could be something that may require attention. I think every braider has their own perference. Some will wash the hair before using it, however it depends on the type of hair being used. Vinger and water works for some hair and damages other. I always side on the test run. If you really want to try to wash with vinegar and water. Test a small area, braid it, leave it in for a few days and see if you have any problems with the hair or any scents that may linger. Do not do apple cider vinegar, regular vinegar is preferred by a majority of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment