Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do i stop from breaking out around my hairline after getting my hair braided?

I just got my hair braided on the 3rd. My braids dont feel that tight anymore but i am breaking out around my hairline. In the front is fine but i cant see it in the back. I use a braid spray that has tea tree oil and it brings the pimple to a head and it hurts. What can i do to help from breaking out? or what can i do to pop the pimples i cant see?....(gross i know)



How do i stop from breaking out around my hairline after getting my hair braided?

Wow - what a terrible braid job! There isn't anything you can do because the person who braided your hair, braided WAY TOO tight! I never braid that tight for that simple reason. Unfortunately, the only thing that you can do is to go back to the braider and tell her to loosen them up (which she should do for free). The braids around your hairline may come out and you don't want this to happen, so call the braider ASAP! By the way, don't pop those things, it can cause a sore and that's way grosser than just getting your braids loosened.



How do i stop from breaking out around my hairline after getting my hair braided?

try not to use that stuff anymore... use like hair wax thats what i used on my braids have someone do it in the back for you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment