Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm getting my hair braided soon, what can I do to minimize the amount of hair loss associated

braided hair? I'm hoping to achieve faster hair growth by having it braided.



I'm getting my hair braided soon, what can I do to minimize the amount of hair loss associated with?

use doveshampoo it reduces hair fall[by my own experience]



I'm getting my hair braided soon, what can I do to minimize the amount of hair loss associated with?

try conditioning it with egg white a few days before... its quite simple... beat the egg white wid a lil hair oil... and apply it to your scalp untill it dries... then wash it off with plain water... do not use shampoo untill atleast a day later... it'll help ur hair grow faster...



I'm getting my hair braided soon, what can I do to minimize the amount of hair loss associated with?

condition hair well with hot oil treatment before and make sure you use coated rubberbands co they dont break hair off



I'm getting my hair braided soon, what can I do to minimize the amount of hair loss associated with?

If you are planning to braid your hair, I would suggest that you have it done by someone who knows what they are doing. For example ask your braided not to put too much tension on your hairline. By doing this you will not experience hair loss that usually occurs when hair is pulled too tight. Also make sure that you do not keep your braids in too long, no longer than 6 to 8 weeks. This will minimize hair breakage on removal and your hair will not get tangled up and possibly turn into dreadlocks. By the way, braiding your hair will not make it grow faster. Maximum growth is 1/2 in. every month regardless of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment